Date of Last Revision: January 03, 2017
2. The security of your personally identifying information is important to the company. The company shall take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the personal information. However, you understand and agree that such reasonable steps do not guarantee that use of the website is invulnerable to all security breaches, and that the company makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of any of the website is protected from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities.
At the company we are committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and all uses of our website. We respect and safeguard the personally identifiable information which we may receive and collect from you on our website.
Information collected: The company may collect the following types of personal Information from you when you register for any of the services offered via the website / mobile application or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
1. Name (including first name and last name)
3. E-mail address
4. Phone number (mobile number / landline number)
7. Payment related information through our payment gateway (operated by Razor Pay)
1. Blood biomarkers as per selected goals and parameters
2. Cardio-Respiratory indicators such as VO2, Max Heart Rate, Lactate threshold etc
3. Body composition & anthropometric data such as BMI, % body fat, Weight etc
4. Self reported questionnaire data
5. Web-analytics information such as cookies, web-beacons etc
6. Use and disclosure of personal information: The company may use personal information and other information received and collected from you to provide the Services you have requested, including providing information/ advice/ recommendations in the context of your query and to contact you upon your request and when otherwise necessary. The company shall share such personal information with third parties such as doctors or independent experts to render the Services requested by you.
7. The company may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis, and to operate and improve our Services. In certain circumstances, we may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties such as doctors or independent experts. When we use third parties such as doctors or independent experts to assist us in processing your personal Information, we require that they comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other company policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
8. The company may also share or disclose such information, including sensitive personal data or information with Government agencies in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, for verification of identity, or for preventing, detecting, investigating and for prosecution and punishment of incidents including cyber incidents, fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.