HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF YELLOW TEETH?
It happens when you are clicking a picture, that it goes all wrong when those yellowish teeth come as a barricade to your smile. It happens when you try to brush your teeth as hard as you can but the yellowishness doesn't go away. Brushing hard isn't the key to its removal. To know how you can get away with those unavoidable teeth, read on further for some home remedies that shoo away the issue.
Home remedies to remove the yellow stains on your teeth
- Baking Soda - The most useful natural ingredient to get rid of yellow teeth. Mixing it with lemon juice or white vinegar and then rubbing it gently on your teeth might help a lot.
- Salt - It is one of the basic cleansing agents for your teeth from the mediaeval time. It helps regain the lost mineral content in your teeth.
- No sugar-based products - One of the main reasons behind yellow teeth is the intake of sugar-based products which include soft drinks, carbonated drinks, soda, and wine, which should be avoided as it contains added sugar.
- Brushing - One should not brush hard but should brush their teeth 2-3 times a day after meals or after taking any beverages.
- Strawberries - Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C and act as a teeth-whitening agent and help in the removal of yellow stains. What you need to do is grind strawberries into a pulp and gently apply them to your teeth. Repeat this process once or twice a day to see the difference.
- Turmeric powder - It removes surface stains and helps is teeth-whitening. All you need to do is, take a bowl, add a teaspoon of turmeric and mix it with water to make a paste. Take your brush and dip it into the past you made and brush for 1-2 minutes.
For more such valuable information or suggestions. Visit or contact BeWell Hospitals and get in touch with qualified experts and Doctors and get the best treatment in the best possible way.