The department of Urology offers wide range of services for identifying and treating urological diseases. The Consultants in the department practice latest minimally invasive techniques that enable patients to return to their normal activity much quicker as compared to conventional techniques. It is well supported by lab and diagnostic services, which enables the team to provide comprehensive uro-oncology, reconstructive urology and pediatric urology services. Andrology services like penile implants and male infertility treatment are also provided.
We help you with the following
- Medical management of conditions such as urinary tract infection and prostate enlargement
- Surgical management of conditions such as bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney stones and stress incontinence
- Reconstructive urology like urethroplasty and pyeloplasty
- Andrology procedures like testicular biopsy, microsurgical varicocelectomy, vaso- vasostomy and treatment of erectile dysfunction
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Surgery)
- Laparoscopic stone removal