The critical care unit helps in the management of life-threatening diseases, problem such as complications from surgery, accidents, infections and severe breathing problems. Be Well provides critical care services round-the-clock with a team of qualified, skilled and experienced clinical and nursing staff. The team practices evidence-based medicine and follows international protocols and quality indicators to enable good outcomes and decreased hospital stay.
The plan of care for the patient is prepared in consensus with the admitting specialist and the patient’s family. Periodic multi-disciplinary briefings on patient’s condition are provided to the family and realtives.
Infection control protocols to prevent Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) like Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP), Catheter Related Blood Stream Infection (CRBSI) and Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI) are followed rigorously.
Facilities and services offering
- State-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit equipped with ventilators, monitors and other life-saving equipment
- Round-the-clock, dedicated team of Anesthetists, Intensivists and Nursing staff
- Continuous monitoring for critically ill or injured patients
- Life support measures for patients with multi-organ failure
- Post-operative care to critically ill surgical patients
- Stringent infection control practices