Best Orthopaedic Hospital in Chennai
Best Orthopaedic Hospital in Chennai – Be Well offers the latest technique and treatment for injuries and diseases of musculoskeletal system-bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. The services offered under this speciality include medical and surgical care for bone and joint problems resulting from injuries, infections, nutritional or metabolic disorders. Hip and knee replacement surgeries, treatment for degenerative disc disease leading to disc herniation are performed with extremely successful results. Best Orthopaedic Hospital in Chennai.
Our orthopaedic specialists at Bewell treats different conditions and pains of neck, back ,spine knee, hip and all other joints. We are specialists in treating bone and joint problems of both adults and children. Our Orthopaedists use advanced methods to treat different problems related to joint pains. We are well-known hospital in chennai for knee replacement and Hip replacement surgeries.
Orthopedic Surgeons are part of the trauma team that is available round-the-clock to treat polytrauma patients. Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services are available to restore the health and functional abilities of the patients. Our Best Ortho doctors will provide advanced and quality treatment for Spine surgery, Knee replacement surgery and More. Know about Orthopaedic Treatment
Facilities in Bewell Orthopaedic Hospital
- Dedicated Outpatient clinics
- Complete imaging modality including digital X-ray, C-arm
- Laboratory services
- Well-equipped Operating Theatre
- Cast & Plaster room
Services we offer
- Joint replacement surgeries of knee and hip (TKR and THR)
- Revision knee and hip replacement surgeries treatment
- Trauma and fracture surgeries treatment
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive techniques
- Pioneer in Articular Cartilage Implantation (ACI) and Cartilage Regeneration Surgery, including
- micro-fracturing and mosaic-plasty treatment
- Disc surgery, fusion surgeries treatment for spine instability
- Sports Medicine to treat injuries like damage to ligaments, meniscus, cartilage etc.
- General Orthopaedic management treatment
- Spine Surgery treatment
- Metabolic bone diseases like Osteoporosis
- Dedicated units for treatment of dislocations and fractures