Anaesthetists play a vital role not just in the success of a surgery but in the recovery of the patient as well. At Be Well, the Anaesthesiology department is involved right from pre-operative anaesthetic evaluation, creating an anaesthesia plan for the operation to maintaining a comfortable state for the patients after the surgery. Anaesthetists at Be Well continue to be responsible for the clinical management of the patient throughout the procedure.
- Pre-anesthesia checkup prior to any surgery to decide on modality of anesthesia for each patient
- General and regional anaesthesia for all surgical specialities including Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery,Paediatric and General Surgery
- Post operative pain relief services
- Obstetric epidural for women in labour
- Resuscitation of accident and emergency patients and those in wards
- Ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia and vascular access
- Palliative pain control as part of end of life care